The graduate of the architecture program will have covered subjects such as Planning and Design, Construction Structure, Project Management, Property Management, Interior and mastery of Information Technology.
The graduate of Architecture has the choice of a range of professions including :
- Education : Lecturer and instructor
- Consultant : Architect, Designer
- Builder : Engineer
- Construction Management : Construction Management
- Banking : Credit Analyst (Appraisal)
- Property : Building Manager, Marketing, Real Estate Manager.
- Research and Development : Researcher, Scientist, Inventor
- Information Technology : 3D Animator, Multimedia Designer
- Interior : Interior Designer
- Developer : Planner
- Independent Business : Freelance Architect
- Media (Printed or Electronic media) : Architecture Journalist, Writer, Editor
Last updated :